The Scarborough Pocket Guide 2017 is currently being distributed in time for the start of the season at Easter which is mid April this year.
Launched in 2004, this high quality publication is now regarded as a premier tourism publication, which specifically promotes local businesses, attractions, eating places and events throughout the summer season.
It has proved to be very popular with local businesses because it works and the vast majority are regular supporters.
The brochure is designed, produced and printed in Scarborough and is wholly self-financing.
The main features are: –
* The size is convenient and fits easily into pockets, handbags and glove compartments.
* Interesting articles about Scarborough and its people appear on a high percentage of the pages.
* 80,000 copies of a 36-page, full colour, glossy brochure will be produced.
* The location of supporters of this project will be highlighted on a map of the town and surrounding area.
* A comprehensive list of events taking place throughout the summer and beyond will be included.
* Distribution will commence before Easter by a specialist company, to Hotels, Guesthouses, Campsites and Holiday Parks within 20 miles of Scarborough as well as specific targeted locations within 50 miles. * The Brochure will also be available in over 40 Tourist Information Centres throughout the region as well as Shops, Cafés, Theatres and ALL participating businesses around Scarborough.
* An impressive list of all the locations covered is available for inspection.
* During the main holiday period (Easter to September) outlets will be restocked on a regular basis.
For further information contact Tony Stevens from Effective PR & Marketing on 01723 864571 or email email@example.com
An electronic preview of the 2017 can be seen below.